HELL FIRE TAKE OVER 2020. WIN OR CIVIL / MILITARY FORCE IN...CONVENTION OF STATES









MOTIVATION & FEAR. & SELF - DENIAL
REASON TO IT ALL #1 & #2
GREAT MAN I WANTED TO GROW UP LIKE
DIED 2018 example movie Night of the Grizzly, Dirty Dozen, TV Cheyene, Superman
AMERICANS FOR PROSPERITY HQ follows me https://youtu.be/3gitbXAyx7k
OOPS wrong. Christ IS Coming. You say you Believe but will you make the grade? Have you used your 3 God Given "Talents"?
I am NO miserable Politician. I am a LEADER. To prepare you and navigate you thru the FOG ... God Will Bless you when & if He Wishes.
I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL ... SO I WATCH & ASK. FOR BUSINESS I HAVE 100 s OF SMALL BUSINESSES & CEO s WORLDWIDE TO ASK FOR FREE, NO TAX DOLLARS. HOW CAN I KNOW YOUR NEED IF YOU DO NOT SAY.?? FORGET YOUR SO CALLED REPRESENTATIVES, TELL ME.https://youtu.be/zCyB2DQFdA0
This is OLD SCHOOL. My eBook explains it. HOW TO THINK
https://youtu.be/1DYmgoij4FQ
Like
   







Mommy (rear)



America Rule the UN










My First Lady 15 years ago



White Minority Colonial Decendant

Old SLAVE Prison where held until tall ship came still stands on the Gold Coast to remember.

But pisses me that scam types their blame Americans.  Hell, they never left Africa.  I will destroy them.

Anyway this pertains to my woman
the gymnast woman 
&
without an ancestor on a Slave ship this woman would not be RICH.

Surprise

https://youtu.be/GIAtE6ywgwA 

actually Disney replica of USS Bounty.

I boarded it in 1971 but Hurricane Sandy finished her.

MUSLIM STAYS MUSLIM, CATHOLIC CATHOLIC, CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN, 
BUT THE 
THOA THROUGHS IN THE TOWEL


I am a typical guy.  You know, I like girls, many girls

SO DAMN IT STOP MAKING ME LOOK AT THE DEAD ONES

We could have won and been out of Afghanistan by now but TRUMP is to stupid to listen

 

TEA PARTY

My Reverse - Cracking idea to build up alcohol carbon chain for high octane  car fuel

Also have idea for Solar - Vacuum desalination which would stop the Middle East burning of precious petroleum to make pure water.  A scientists said it should be saved for petrochemicals such as MEDICINES.


Now TROOPS, this CIC was USAF but still a grunt.

This CIC will really love you

PROOF

Into Google Images
type

"actresses with great tans"

Now go out and get that 

BRONZE STAR






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

  From my Facebook A simple new LAW FORCED into effect by CONVENTION of STATES would solve this... Shared by friend to me so I am passing ...