MY LAST POST

 Please bare with me.  I have only a smartphone to type/typo. Also I asked my friend at the election commission to delete me as a presidential candidate.  Now I am almost totally gone from Google Search.  On topof these problems my passwords were saved on my desktop back in Illinois.   I did not expect to land in a hospice after a heart attack and over a month in coma.    Just 8 days into coma an email arrived from Protocol5Star informing me of $200,000 for my campaign.  It is too late.  When you go to a hospice you are expected to die.  

NOW read again my post titled "My Delimma".   You will see then that things might be okay.  I pray it is true for I have little to show for a lifetime.

   G od bless 

https://www.facebook.com/robert.burlisonii/videos/851546246491918/

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

MY LAST POST

  Please bare with me.  I have only a smartphone to type/typo. Also I asked my friend at the election commission to delete me as a president...