JOBS, first "America First" by TRUMP then "the World" by me.

JOBS. Being paid more for better work quality or sales success of what you design are other aspects of Capitalism besides making money in stocks, commodities or real estate.
There is a chance that I will get the billions offshore and only need American investors to expand. I do not plan to expand the automotive corporation but rather when funds are available to give a little divident and build a new division with to produce something completely different like food products.
I plan to scale the factories to produce less than the demand so ther ewill be no year end clearance discounts. However just because there is demand is no reason to increase the price. The customer can wait till the next year because prices would have to increase if I put the workers on overtime (swaetshop) hours to fill all the demand.
However, if 30% of the American market was ours, including buyers loyal to Japanese and German cars the competition's factories built to put out perhaps 500 a day would be doing just 75 a day. That's good for if the factories meet my standards they could be bought cheap.
America can be Great again if we just remove the small percentage who are dragging US down. They can sweep floors or move to the Third World and sell "American Made " wicker baskets beside the natives for all I care. Yes I will put a priority on hiring Vets but the jobs the get if any will depend onmental capacity.
That's all I will say lest I give away my secrets. Oh, your pay MAY be 5% or 10% less IF I can cut your cost of living, your house payments by 25%.
Another reason for no overtime is I believe the employer should pay a part of the damage if you crash while trying to get to work on time or from fatique after a long week.
Even if the net quality of your homelife is a little less (fewer boy toys like ATVs) I think the lower stress of working with intelligent people you can rely on to keep up their end is worth it.
I am old and sick so I am only fit for the Chairman's job which should not require all my time. The difficulty will be finding my replacement to keep the corporation going according to my plans after I am senile or dead. It must be a man who has dug himself out of poverty with an off the scale IQ. There will be no glass ceiling so my replacement LEADER my be foreign born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

  From my Facebook A simple new LAW FORCED into effect by CONVENTION of STATES would solve this... Shared by friend to me so I am passing ...