Greetings Governor

To my usual readers, just ignore or bypass this post.  It is just meant for Governors of American States.  I am putting it here so I can save work and not have to repeat the same things to another 49 Governors.  I will just send them the link.  Thank you.

Greetings Governor.

I am reasrching for a location to build an orphanage.  Though an American citizen I will be the US ambassador for a foreign country which is paying for it.  The Crown Prince has asked me for a cost estimate and that is why I am writing to you.

I wish to locate on cheaper rural land but about 5 miles from employment for high school level such as a golf course and high school graduates who do not have the minds for college to work blue collar and remain in the orphanage past age 18 until the save the 20% downpayment for a home or enter the military.

I have studied real estate nationwide (for personal reasons as I am promised funds for a home from family) so I ask you to connect me with a competent realty.  I do not want to be shown a home and find out the commute to work and back is 75 miles each way.

I do not wish to burden a school with no budget for the extra students, so I ask you to fix it so the public school can accept funds as if it were a private school, so much for each head.  Also I do not wish to force the school to add a new wing for I think, if planned correctly, those portable classrooms can be placed on the school grounds.

I wrote tonight 12/12/2017 to the White House for demographics on how many orphans are in the USA and where they are.  I hope to accept them on the national level or from any state.  However i may have to build multiple homes and separate the US into zones.

I have written to the Governor of the State next to mine but found it to be a lot of typing so I am handling it this way.  So I will not ask about peculiarities of your particular State such as finding level farm land in Oregon or the effect 50 miles inland of the warm Pacific current on weather in Washington.

I am working blind now.  I have no idea of the scale so I cannot judge if it is worth you giving a tax incentive based on food that would be bought and jobs created.  There may be none since it is a charity.

Now here is what I need inthe form of an executive order.  Please fix it so I can buy just the needed acres for the building, parking and playground subdivided off a farm and at the same price per acre.  The farmer may continue working the rest of the field.

I have about 7,500 VIP friends and was surprised that another was the Director of the Republican Party in a State.

Here are a few photo or logos of them to prove I am not a hoax or quack...


 Online Vietnam visa

 Kuwaiti pilot and former publisher

 Top Playboy & MAXIM cover model - actress

 Brian Sheen, actor Charlie Sheen's brother

 #2 in the royal family financing this charity

 Cabo Yacht Rental

 Credence Clearwater Revival

 Debbie used to paint Disney animation backgrounds.

 Diana Ross of the Motown Supremes

 Dr. Saud A. no long replies since I ask a favor to stop a sharia punishment.  He is a Senior Consol in Sharia

 All I recall is some official in Turkey sent this symbol


 Hawns Mill, a very unique band in Austin, Texas

 The man in charge of what's behind him


 Hetty doesn't talk much but her photo on a Swedish travel video tells me she is a model.

 Actress Jessica Alba

 John resign as Prime Minister so I no longer have his email address

 John Nichol Royal Air Force navigator shot down and tortured in the Gulf War

 Before the mission

Britain's Got Talent winner who has sung solo in front of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

 Kevin, VP Pepsi Mid America

 L'Hotel Port Royale in Quebec

 Me talking to a Dallas Cowboy back when I was working on the F-16 aircraft.

 Supermodel Miranda Kerr

 Neil Diamond


 His Royal Highness Prince Homsi, Diplomat and VP of International Business

 I must verify that this is a Malaysian Princess

 Sarah, former producer of NBC News

 Former solo pilot Chris Stricklin


 The Commodores with Lionel Richie

 Trump Condos

 Locations of my Twitter followers

 Canadian opera trio

Hey WORLD, I am not well and had to tell the Prince I could not be ambassador for his charity project.  I have no time to wait.   It has been weeks or over a month and the builder in Kentucky USA and none of the State Governors have sent one word.  Rather small minds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

  From my Facebook A simple new LAW FORCED into effect by CONVENTION of STATES would solve this... Shared by friend to me so I am passing ...