My NEW CAR...Built in MY NEW CAR Factory In Amerca By Americans & a Few Others.

MAGA

TRUMP "America First"

Me "YES, for sure but NEXT the WORLD"

This Post is about my plan to build cars America needs and wants including cars you do not know you want because you never saw any like them.

My brief start-up LOGO

Make American CARS Great Again.

I am going after the luxury market, but not those who can easily afford luxury but those who wish for it, those who saved for it, the retirees for whom the car will be their last big leap and what they drive for 30 years.

A computer animated video explains all the Mercedes Benz safety feathers which a near autonymous driving (self drive cars).
The car well stop completely, turn on the flashers because you will likely be sitting on the highway, unlock the doors to allow entry, and calls the emergency phone number.  The animate man appears to be 90 years old +/- and COLD DEAD.  The system assumes death when the assisted steering is not touched for 30 seconds and audio-visual warnings have no effect.  It will NOT prevent a repeat of an 80 year old man having a heart attack and his death grip on te wheel steering the car into a group of 20 elementary school kids on an outing.

Another video of Mercedes Benz S class.  City speed limit on narrow street is 30 miles per hour.  S class roars to 30 in 2 seconds to throw the old mans head back and wake him.  The S450 has a dual turbo V6 and a perfect power and quite reasonable fuel economy.  However S class leather on the dash and door panels is cross-cut to fake 3D.  The S450 has the same leather but with no cuts to hide the flat board look.  To get the fake 3D look and I think some good taste seats you are FORCED to choose the S560 which sucks gas.  No big deal, the old man gets his "gas" for free.

BMW plays the same game so you opt for ever bigger and bigger engines, but they advertise themselves as "green" because the grill closes air tight when engine cooling air flw is not needed.  I have no idea how much it adds to the price or repair costs to save a dollar's worth of fuel.

Some old wars in Europe were fought by kings enemy kings were brothers of the king's wife.  On family reunions interpreters were needed.
I mention this because somebody in England maried a German and Bentley merged with Mercedes Benz (photo) as soon as the Peace Treaty was sign.  WORLD WAR TWO is over.
I have tried to comunicate with BMW, Mercedes, Genesis, KIA only about the top K9.  They cannot recognize insight and do not respond.  The Mercedes build your own Website is the absolute worse.  I tried 15 times.  The colors in Google images are nowhere available.  With few options the exterior is uick decided and I click "Next" to select the interior.  The cursor does change to a hand to click "Next" but the page will not school.  In spite of my high speed nterent it takes maybe 5 minute for "page not responding to appear.  I now know to get a cup of coffee to wait the 15 minutes for interior colors to appear.

Very tired so I will continue another day.
but
a last word about the old Mercedes drive.  In a third Mercedes video a man says with pride thay the "Ruby something" color actually looks black on a cloudy day.  Yeah, any color as long as it's black (Henry Ford about the Model T).  Funerals are expensive so the old man should enjoy more time in the long black car.

Auto execs slow to respond .  Now not sure if dying.  Had this post all planned with many photos from bentley but cannot continue.  cancel 2 billion uS with Prince.  Goodbye all world.  Only afforrd graveside so no rom for flowers.  No need to come if coroner/undertaker informs. you.  Welcome to visit next year or next 10 years.  I won't leave until Christ.

IUpdate:
Here are a few items you see in a Bentley for $250,000 to $300,0000.  I am sure I can add a few in my American built cars priced from 50,000 to 100,000 USD  You cannot see the fine seats when your ass is in the way but the welcome when you nter and passer-bys notice.  However door panel below the arm rest need not be decorated with delicate hand stitching.  I will not say other ways to cut the cost of artistic beauty for I have tried to deal with heads and designers worldwide but they think they know it all and do not reply.  So screw them.  I will not help them for free.  Both BMW and Mercedes require a bigger engine when all you want is a little color ot art.  So just so you know what a Bentley looks like inside and to compare with the BMW and Mercedes here are some photos. of real taste.









































The Flying Spur sedan is good on the exterior but other models have bad points which I am keeping secret.  Bentley does not understand the middle or upper middle class for they have never sold them a car.  Even the Flying Spur needs weight loss so you don't need the freight train engine.  I think American designers can do this with British advisers.   Some German structural engineers will make the body lighter with carbon fiber, aluminum and even plastic like the trunk (boot) lid of the first 6 series BMW.  I will not say how I will draw these engineers away from the namesake BMW.  Also there will be a change in the steel alloy of structure which cannot be made of aluminim, carbon fiber or plastic.  That is for a whole other purpose to increase resale value.  I own an American car with electrical problems too expensive to fix and I do not have the parts breakdown to see how to get to the electroncis or youthful flexibility to replace the 10 cent resistor or resolder a wire.  So it is $400 ro $500 to replace the whole black box and throw it in the landfill.  On my cars the same job would take 15 minutes to one hour of a Veterans time with electronic training similar to mine.  Now, I might buy engines from Japan or Germany but the engine in my American car runs well so far with 80,000 miles on it.  The 3.9 liter V6 is I think as big as possible without changing to a V8 and it is fast yet regular 87 octane is recommended.  As for the wiring I think I would hire people with aircraft experience.  The Air Force Association lobbyists cannot keep aircraft workers continuously employed on new military aircraft and Boeing must now compete with Airbus.

Simply the way I sell cars will cut the price perhaps 10%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

  From my Facebook A simple new LAW FORCED into effect by CONVENTION of STATES would solve this... Shared by friend to me so I am passing ...