Double FEATURE

For those too young
or
not familiar with America
a
"Double Feature"
was when you bought one ticket
at a theater
and
saw two movies
&
these 2 links are indeed
FEATURES

1st let's explain Government

Click the Government YOU Like

2nd a REAL U.S. Navy SEAL talks to YOU

"Ok LISTEN UP"

Now after the movies you
ALSO
saw a Cartoon
&
this is where I come in.

There shall be
LEADERS & FOLLOWERS
and the leaders shall be chosen
by an
ELECTORAL COLLEGE
educated at Cowtech

WATCH to compare how you THINK I would lead or Advise COMPARED to TRUMP alone

I am ONLY "Subject" (as in Royalty) to the following RULE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

  From my Facebook A simple new LAW FORCED into effect by CONVENTION of STATES would solve this... Shared by friend to me so I am passing ...