This is NOT as Tough as I get

I decided to respond to this new LinkedIn connection like I have never addressed a connection before.

This man is in charge of customer retention at DISH Network.  Here are my words pasted ...

  • Chris, I do not go in back of my home where the old Dish antenna is on my power pole. So I did not know that my neighbor had planted a pine the size of a Christmas tree one foot over into his property. It is now huge. For a long time I paid Dish for service I did not receive. because the tree was partially blocking the satellites and there were many long waits as the Dish device tried transponder after transponder.. The former owner never kept his word to remove the tree but the new owner I am sure will allow it but I estimate a cost of $300 for removal. Now I am on a fixed income which is very low. When I shipped back the Dish device they sent me a bill for $15 shipping. I had been a Dish customer for many years and $15 was food money. So they tried to "muscle" me. General Motors tried that too and the Law in Texas knows that I know people there so GM shut up. Your Palatine, IL payment center is only a few miles from where i lived during high school, near the toboggan slides and the race track. Now I am harassed with mail from Dish every day it seems but it is probably twice a month by mail and once when the coupons I use to eat arrive. This is my private mail. I own the mailbox and I do not get any free entertainment for viewing your advertising as I would if viewed on TV. Now Direct TV is also an ass. The advertising President even disguises his junk mail in the size, shape and pastel color of a greeting card envelope. I happen to have followers in California so I gave his address and name asking that my friends FLOOD HIM with hate mail. Now as the retention official, do you think I would get another Dish account after their treatment? I have a tentative figure of $1,500 for postage and $5,000 for printing (and other gimmicks such as the polarized viewing device that the scam GM dealer sent for me to see the "winning" number). That is enough for the little guy who cannot afford broadcast advertising or does not cover that large a territory to get his name out. Howeve big , walk-on-the-People-businesses would be limited to the said junk mail advertising tax deductions as stated. I intend to advise Trump of this. Get some common sense. If a citizen ignores your junk mail once he will probably do it the next time and the next time, wasting our forests for your paper (though the billing dept asks us to go paperless). Finally your channel selections are not comprehensive enough. I cannot look at 200 channels at the same time and I do not want to pay for those I do not use or hate like golf. A 10 or 15 channel selection for $8.00 per month is adequate. I could explain how to pick packages to your executives but I know it is like pulling teeth to get their attention. T-mobile never responded when I mention a ballpark $1 billion per month income for a few million outlay. That is why small business creates most new jobs. They have to think to survive. Now you may remain a connection or if your dainty feelings are hurt you can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

  From my Facebook A simple new LAW FORCED into effect by CONVENTION of STATES would solve this... Shared by friend to me so I am passing ...