TRUMP'S SITUATION in PICTURES Update: I was wrong. Now I THINK it shall be "the CHOSEN ONE's" Second Presidency / COMING.

Donald is known to contradict his own words on difficult issues.

It's what you do when "Soul Searching"

Donald Needs Help with his Burden.

I could do that but there is another Greater than me.


TRUMP
has the
STRENGTH
to look the
DEVIL in the EYE

But  the 
PRESIDENT
is BLIND
to who the Antichrist is.

With his BLIND TRUST he "Gives" GREAT AUTHORITY to the DEVIL


That POWER is 
the Power of We the People
who elected the 
PRESIDENT
but NOT 
His Chief Adviser..
Donald will try to return 
Power to the People
but
he will do it throughthe Corporate World...
From BIG Government to BIG Business from which you get your jobs and the necessities of Life.

Now TRUMP'S Chief Adviser is also a Billionaire Businessman and in perfect position to rule over the Corporate World.  He even owns the technology for the 666 "Mark".

So here is what Trump has on his shoulders


So, Prophesy states that Lucifer shall be "Given" Power as I stated above.  He knows Donald's agenda and will continue it through corporate means while adding his own agenda in the guise of being part of Donald's plan.

These are the "Two Heads of the Beast"
Notice that the LIONS" color is the same as the Golden Lake of Fire and one head is above but smaller than the one rising from the lake.


Now hers is the SAD part.
Prophesy is that the Beast shall suffer a Wound to the Head and yet Survive.

Well Donald himself may not survive but his plans will through the Second Head who knows the plans intimately.

Satan will simply continue on ( in spite of Vice President Pence) with the First Head's plan.

The WARNING SIGN will be when Trump moves more authority into Private and Corporate Business.

Donald said that he took the job for the People and America which had given him a good life.  I can do nothing to stop his 
FATE.

I Hope my Words here are...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

  From my Facebook A simple new LAW FORCED into effect by CONVENTION of STATES would solve this... Shared by friend to me so I am passing ...