The Vice President has an Agenda too, as part of the TEAM


TRUMP - BURLISON 2016...this is Burlison and here is part of my personal agenda hoped to be approved by President Donald Trump...



This is copied and pasted from Facebook so some references may not be understood...

DANGER-WARNING
Tou think that ALL on here are Conservatives for Trump and basically good people like We the People. However your positive attitudes can leave you open for attack from "friends". I am in the most vulnerable spot because I accept everyone who has a vote and more.
I have detected 4 scam artists via my messenger on Facebook. The last was very professional, impersonating the Walmart Heiress C. R. Walton. I needed only a few hundred dollars, but she (he) wanted to support me politically with $500,000 or $1,000,000. The last message I read said that I was to send 125/150 dollars (I don't have it) to her secretary in Fort Worth, Sonia Sofia something, a very Italian / Sicilian name. I was angered that it was just another glorified version of the common 419 scam.
I have been trying to contact the Mafia because this issue can be resolved with a few words in the right places, without violence. I also filed a complaint at www.ic3.gov .
I never have much time For Facebook messenger. Do you think you could get thru to TRUMP like you get thru to me?? However I took time to chat with one lady in uniform by the Flag, am Officer I think but I won't say which Branch of the military she was in for she was unlikely an intel. officer. She said I was mad and I responded "Young lady, if you think I am mad just unfriend me. Goodbye". I love our troops and fellow vets, but as I recall I was still busy with the Mafia and I have no time for cracker heads military or not.
As I said elsewhere I think I can get some of my own agenda passed with Trump. One such is a Federal Death Penalty. I am fed up with the security fears we all have to deal with. Death would be solely for scam artists, ID thieves and those who produce malware and do things like stealing files from your PC or inserting it into you PC and charging a high price to remove what they put in. I know from experience that these people care nothing about taking a poor man's late dollar and I care nothing for their lives (scum of the earth).
Since we cannot catch them all I give a guess at 10%, thus similar to the Rico Act, the caught convict takes the fall for 9 others and as the Romans did he is Decimated with the death penalty.
As for juvenile computer whizzes who play with and use malware against innocent people, their PC would be removed be it his personal one or the family computer and his juvenile record would not be sealed when he comes of age. He would be banned from all jobs requiring the trust of a security clearance and placed on a Black List available to employers who use computers on the job. This law would be clearly explained in high school.
Foreign Policy: Some of our "civilized" friends may agree to this. However all of the countries that get aid from US will be given an ultimatum to sign an extradition treat for scammers to come to the USA and face death. Also money lost by scam victims would be deducted from the aid before it is sent. That's incentive to get off of there asses and catch the scammers.
The IC3 accepts online Internet crime complaints from either the actual victim or from a third party to the complainant. We can best process your complaint if we receive accurate and complete information from you. Therefore, we request that…
IC3.GOV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

  From my Facebook A simple new LAW FORCED into effect by CONVENTION of STATES would solve this... Shared by friend to me so I am passing ...