Monday, June 12, 2017


Very Important ! Please pass this on URGENT News from Glen Eagles Hospital URGENT !!!!! Seven women have died after inhaling a free perfume sample that was mailed to them. The product was poisonous . If you receive free samples in the mail such as lotions, perfumes, diapers etc. throw them away . The terrorists new ideas. Send this to all your friends and family members. Diane J. Ford Office of the Chief of Police Office of Risk Management 101 M Street , SW Washington , DC,
Chat Conversation End