Friday, March 17, 2017

Fed-up & Burning My Damned Bridges

I have posted this everywhere so it is too late to back-down.

America has treated me like dirt, lied & cheated me but I do not have time to give examples.

It should be OBVIOUS since I am age 69, well past retirement age & with plenty of high tech experience, yet am still trying to get a Damned job to earn my way out of the poverty hole to a middle class retirement by age 73 so that I can enjoy what few useful years I will have left to me & try to forget the PAIN.

The last message that I sent to TRUMP via the www.whitehouse.gov system contained the word SUICIDE and STILL  NOT ONE WORD OF HOPE or even acknowledgement that I EXIST.

Here is my post copied & pasted for the World to see...

My Tweet to TRUMP...
"@POTUS @WhiteHouse I GIVE UP ON THE JOB I ASKED FOR. YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT. YOU ARE FAKE GLITZ AND WILL CRAP-OUT WITHIN A YEAR WITHOUT ME"
After trying every means to get just ONE FUCKING WORD OF HOPE from him or his HUGE staff, risking using the Secret Service to pass a God Damned 3 line introductory note to him (Heaven forbid he get a paper cut from it) and using the contact system at www.whitehouse.gov which I KNOW either he or top staff sees, and wasting so much fine rhetoric only to get a failure notice in my email, PLUS the FAKE BILLIONAIRE begging me for money during his campaign when I only get $625.
It's all bullshit and once the World Realizes that America will be in trouble again. I saw a REAL video of TRUMP totally reversing himself on TOUGH ISSUES obviously because he was indecisive on them and could not recall his last stance on them.
TRUMP WAS REFERRED TO AS A STREET FIGHTER but compared to me he is just a SPOILED RICH BRAT. Has he ever experienced real knock-down PAIN as I have so many times. He avoided the Vietnam Draft by going to an expensive military school. He says he knows how to get things done but can he do anything himself besides play golf? As a caddie I carried "doubles" (2 golf bags for 2 players) just so I could say "GENTLEMEN, MAY I WASH YOUR BALLS?" He is no street fighter. I have one good arm due to nerve damage in the other but if he (figuratively) stepped out of his Secret Service & Private protection and threatened me (I allow the first attempt to hit me for witnesses to see I act in self-defense) he would not stand long.
TRUE WE NEED TRUMP FOR HE IS ALL WE HAVE TO MAKE AMERICA SOMEWHAT GREAT AGAIN. TOGETHER WE COULD HAVE MADE AMERICA COMPLETELY SPECTACULAR BY FIXING THINGS YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE ARE WRONG. ONE PIECE OF ADVICE I COULD HAVE GIVEN WOULD HAVE PUT TRUMP IN THE HISTORY BOOKS ALONG-SIDE OF GEORGE WASHINGTON WHO REFUSED TO BE KING. THAT SIMPLE ACT WOULD HAVE BOTH TAKEN A HUGE BITE OUT OF THE TRILLIONS OF DEBT AND ALSO BALANCED THE WEALTH DISTRIBUTION IN AMERICA WHILE STILL RETAINING A CAPITALIST ECONOMY. IT WOULD HAVE HELPED THE LITTLE GUYS LIKE ME WHO GET THE IDEAS BUT CANNOT AFFORD A PATENT.
So "My fellow Americans", and to you special PatRIOTS, you will just have to loose-out without my input just because DONALD IS TOO CONCEITED TO REPLY TO A REAL MAN JUST BECAUSE I LIVE IN A TRAILER.
THAT'S IT...I HAVE BURNED MY BRIDGES SO NOW I WILL WRITE TO embassy@russianembassy.org
I WILL NOT AID & ABET IN ANY WAY AGAINST OUR TROOPS DURING THIS PERIOD OF TENSION BETWEEN RUSSIAN AND NATO. IN FACT I WILL LESSEN THE TENSION FOR I CAN READ PUTIN.
My intent is to lead a BMW - Russian automotive co-op. This will help Russia's ailing economy and create a dependence on BMW which is in Germany. Germany is in NATO and hence there would be a reduction of tension throughout. As for the Russia - Ukraine conflict which roused - up NATO I sent my solution to the problem to a Ukrainian paper long ago. I do not know if it was published.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment