Tuesday, February 14, 2017

People all Over the World Join Hands Start a Trump Train





Top... My father on right as a fireman when it was back breaking to feed a real fire unlike firemen today.

Middle.... My father as an engineer before converting to diesel engines.  He once broke the engine free (snapped the coupling) before derailing freight cars reached the engine saving engine and crew.

Bottom... My grandfather, Edgar.  First farmed with mules and no tractor, then made concrete blocks, then was and oiler, a REAL OILER scrambling under freight cars in the snow to oil the wheels before that was automated.





My 5th cousin Abe via Great, Great Grandmother Cordelia Lincoln Revelle


I had this logo at least a year BEFORE TRUMP was a PUBLIC NAME, but I am NOT A SORE LOOSER, JUST A PLAIN LOOSER NEEDING TRUMP TO PUT ME BACK TOGETHER & TOGETHER WE CAN FIGHT THE DEVIL TWICE AS HARD AND SAVE TAX DOLLARS DOING IT.

My computer test gave me an 86% MATCH WITH TRUMP.

I tried campaigning WITHOUT MONEY, EVEN A SECRETARY AS STAFF AND NO PAC.
I failed but gained probably 10 million People worldwide aware of me plus about 7,500 VIP contacts and / or followers from a Malaysian princess to a member of the Secretariat of Russian Georgia, from an Italian Parliamentary Assistant to a top Playboy cover model - actress, from a former Wall Street Journal Editor to Montel Williams and Paris Hilton, a recently retired NATO 4 star General and Herb who was in charge of the Shuttle at NASA, Kevin Davis, VP Pepsi Mid America and CEOs of businesses small and HUGE, so many religious organizations and individuals, I have the personal email of a former NBC News producer and still have not completely removed the email of a Prime Minister who resigned.

Since I started campaigning for the Oval Office myself as last HOPE for a decent retirement by age 73 I must obviously have an agenda of my own.  I do and it is complimentary to that of Donald.  The following link is only a glimpse for to write it all would take too long and much must remain SECRET until it hits the news.
https://platform-burlison-2012.blogspot.com 

I was screaming in an ambulance a few weeks ago again but my wound might have been luck for they found my potassium very low and pumped two big bags into my blood, almost as much as the average 9 pints in the human body plus 3 big horse pill of potassium and a bag of magnesium.  I have not had time to ask doctors if my status was serious or deadly.

I have worked since late 2012 7 days / nights per week to build my PEOPLE POWER and I may not be an elected official but TRUMP can Appoint me if he ever replies to my many messages and acknowledges that I exist.  He said that he cares for the "forgotten".  Well I have been jobless since 1979, ironically soon after receiving a letter from President Carter asking me to abort my plan to go to Iran to free the American embassy hostages.  American Corporate Society has treated me like dirt and I will burn them if they do not return to American shores and employ Americans.   However I do believe that a % of production be outsource overseas to dilute the retail prices here.  I will not go for cheap slave labor for if they do the same job at the same rate and quality the foreigners should be paid the same.  I look for labor where the cost of living is less, homes and land are cheaper and the workers can live a life similar to the "American Dream" for fewer US Dollars.  Also I will make it so much of those dollars come back in the form of sales for US farmers and engines custom designed for vehicles built in those other lands which means more work using our proprietary knowledge for designers of those engines.  I need access to the Joint Chiefs to finalize how many expensive F-22s to buy and my tactics for winning with fewer of them.  There is much more.  Thank you and God Bless.




Check this out, MY GRANDIOSE GOAL
If the President says "NO" then I may help redesign the electrical system for much cheaper repair, test my suspension system, advise 2 models and options plus I have great model names and slight interior touch-ups for the Buick Avenir concept shown on my Tumblr page.  Click red link above the F-16 flying past the Castle on a Mount for even more interesting details about me & 49 photos with captions.



Now, for as long as I can recall every President has kissed and hugged babies & small children.  So, what about TRUMP the LION?
He too REALLY "LOVES" CHILDREN...LOL

TRUMP MAY REMOVE THIS WORD FROM THE DICTIONARY...




To the U.S. Marine Corps
the Raw Blood Front Line
that is the basis of PRIDE of all in uniform and Veterans.

Share this Gift in Heavenly white, semi-transparent as if Spirit or Ghost of the Fallen.
Share it with their Families
Share it with injured or sick Vets in HOPE of Divine Touch from our Forever Friends in Heaven.
Even share it with the ACTIVE DUTY so that those who came before can protect their backs from above.  God Bless ALL in HARMS WAY


& ME


Barack Obama, once a President and now a nobody tried to give MUSLIMS credit for settling this country.  We all know that is BULL.  Oil was first discovered in America and the Arabs would not even know what it is if we had not told them.  It was Americans who built the automotive & aircraft industries and ships & power plants to use the oil.

I think Native Americans should sit on the board which decides who gets into this Great Nation and whether they will make it Greater.