Sunday, June 12, 2016

JUST HELL ----PART ONE

CRITICAL PLEA TO FRIENDS AND GOD FORHELP

THE WORDS FOR PART ONE EXIST BUT ARE ORIGINALLY AND STILL POSTED ON AN ANGRY GIRL'S FACEBOOK  PAGE.  I MADE MISTAKE OF REMOVING HER FROM MY FRIENDS LIST ( UNFRIENDING)   BECAUSE OF MY ACTION I CANNOT COPY MY OWN POST ON HER PAGE TO POST IT HERE

I managed to get the number of a Becky Thomas in some town near (sorry for spelling)  Sue Falls, North Dakota where her page says she lives.   Sorry been sitting with eyes closed for strength to go on.  The number is  6055422370   I called and talked only briefly to her if the right Becky.   I think I got the words to her that all she need do is friend me again for the time it takes to get my work back.  Some time later her boyfriend called me back but he was dense and just said he would appreciate it if I don't call.  I was still trying to explain when I got the signal that he had hung up.

I just got an idea.  Is there a smart WOMAN  reading this who could reason  with I think an airhead woman  or if the boyfriend answers talk to him without scaring him.  Perhaps my voice sounded maybe crazy for I think I started working on these two posts in daylight yesterday in deep concentration.  I continued to work all night and all this next day.  It is now 10:07 PM, night again and I am still working with no end in sight until I find a way to get back my work.  I have taken time for two cookie and a little water with my pills which I forgot yesterday in the night.  I cannot feel fatigue or hunger now and one of my eyes is open and virtually with no pain,  but it makes sense that I should try to sleep soon.

This time the two posts are a once in a lifetime effort for people to know it all so I never have to think of my life as a whole.  If I didn't come across as rambling crazy this may be one of my best posts.  You can get the intensity level by reading  JUST HELL --- PART TWO  but the rhetoric I doubt is good for I became more rushed and fatigued.

The police there and the police here cannot legally help me or even help me get to Facebook Legal Department to try to file an intellectual property theft of distruction complaint.

Now I first felt tired, then eye pain and I think I am tired now.  All I can do now is wait for somebody somewhere to think of a way and help me.  I do not expect those of you outside the USA to respond due to the telephone rates.

I am Robert Dean Burlison II  on Google and Facebook but I cannot think of my Facebook  URL.  If you send a friend request on Facebook I will accept and we can communicate via the messenger.  I will friend you when and if I return from sleep

I forgot something but it's totally gone now and I have to say goodbye
THE GIRL WHO STARTED ALL THIS, BECKY THOMAS TODAY ASKED ME TO BUY HER VOTE.  THAT ADDED TO MY SAVED EVIDENCE FOR 3 CHARGES I HOPE MY LAWYER CAN FILE.  I STARTED WRITING PART ONE CASUALLY BUT IT STARTED TRIGGERING FLASH-BACKS THAT KEPT COMING.  PART ONE TOOK 24 HOURS AND IS LOCKED FROM ME ON HER PAGE.  THE 48 HOUR EFFORT OF PARTS ONE AND TWO ON JUST 2 COOKIES PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL AND MY TREATMENT IS YET ANOTHER TRAUMATIC STORY.