Saturday, April 30, 2016

FACEBOOK CRAPPED ON ME

Facebook a little while ago had an ad to follow the Founder and CEO.  His picture looks like a punk kid, but I was going to follow only the ad disappeared.  However I found out that he is just another dip shit like many others I have to deal with.

Why?  The following post of mine was auto-reported to admin.  So now the World will see it...

Hello everybody, you all have probably read my very civil letter and request to Obama. Enough time has passed to know that he will not lift a finger to help me get my urgent message to Trump. So he is an even bigger dip shit than I thought.
If you wish to write to him go to www.whitehouse.gov . There you will learn that the proper salutation is Mr. President.
Now for most such Leaders the keyword is "President" just to remind them that it is time to think and act like one.
Obama's case is different. He always has the delusion that he is the rightful President. For him the keyword is Mister to remind him that he's a man.
See the President's daily schedule, explore behind-the-scenes photos from inside the White House, and find out all the ways you can engage with the most interactive administration in our country's history.
WHITEHOUSE.GOV