Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Going Public

It is too late for 2012, but well in advance for the 2016 elections.  I am not ready now, but hopefully I will be in 2016.

This is just one of many ways to run a cheaper Presidential Campaign and really make it true that "in America any mother's son can become President".

Step One is to build name recognition.  So, you will find me on Google+ as Robert Dean Burlison II...
in a Google search as robert dean burlison ii (using the whole name to get to the right person)...
or you may visit my Website, Click Here for Biography .
All these sites have links to each other.  They disclose enough to know me; the good and the bad.  Google+ has something that may shock you.

Once a stranger walked up to me and said "You look like a man who has been everywhere and seen everything."  Then he just walked away.  Another time I thought that I would try this crazy stunt of running for President and got about 1011 promised votes in 15 minutes thanks to one man in a union.  Another time a young man actually told his girl to hush and listen "this man can talk".  However, these happenings occured about 25 years ago and I don't know if I am still as sharp.  In 2016 I will be age 68, but if I run it will be, unlike most candidates, because I really need the job.  It is a matter of personal Honor that I would apply to the People for this executive management job.  I know well how it feels when you are beating the streets for a job.  Only once in my life did I just change jobs without a period of unemployment between. 

Go ahead and read-up on me.  See how I think.  The position is an awesome responsibility, but I think it may be my fate.

I think one of the first things I would do is speed up your trip thru Homeland Security at the airports within the U.S..  How?  I cannot tell you.